Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Music Monday-The Climb-WW Update

So, I totally forgot about Music Monday!  So, it is Music Wednesday this week.  The first time I heard this song, it brought me to tears.  I heard it on the radio and had no idea who sang it.  When I found out who sang it, it kind of shocked me, but I try not to think about that when I listen to the song.  I know this may seem absolutely ridiculous, but don't think about WHO is singing the song, don't think about the fact that she is only 14 or 15 and has no idea about climbing, just listen to the words and you will understand how much it applies to infertility.  I saw this song mentioned on a infertility blog I read right after it first came out, and it made me feel a little better that someone else felt the same way I do!  Ha!  So anyway, I hope you enjoy the song, and
I Lost 2 pounds this week!
Yeah, I don't really understand how, but I'm not complaining!

Enjoy!



No comments: