Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Just Have To Share.....

this blog with you!  ( this is the link )  I have been following Megan, Brent, and Cohen's story since Megan found out about Cohen's congenital heart defects when she was pregnant with Cohen.  Sadly Cohen passed away at 11 days old.  Megan is a wonderful, inspiring blogger!  

Megan and I have a lot in common.  She is from a town about an hour from where I grew up, she has a Boston Terrier who she loves dearly, she has endo and PCOS, she is just a few years younger than me, and we are big fans of the same football team!  We have emailed back and forth a few times, and yall, she is so sweet!  She sent me an email on Monday to respond to one I sent her.....and she told me that she was pregnant.  She said she knows how tough pregnancy announcements can be, and she was hoping it would help if I got the announcement in an email from her and instead of reading it on her blog!  She warned me that she planned to go internet public with the pregnancy this week.  How sweet is that!?! 

You just have to go and read her big news!  It truly is a miracle......it is more than just that she is pregnant, but I don't want to give it away.  You have to go read!!

No comments: