Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Monday-While I'm Waiting

I am pretty sure that Music Monday may become Music Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.....you get my point!  Ha!  Music truly has been my way to cope.  I really didn't realize how many songs had touched me until I was trying to come up with a song for this Monday, and 4 or 5 songs popped into my head immediately.  
It was a hard choice, but "While I'm Waiting" won this week!
I honestly don't remember which infertility blog that I read mentioned this song.  (Reason number 5726 I should have been blogging this journey from the beginning!  Ha!  But we won't go there.)  
I fell in love! 
This song says so much.


I admit that I have not always been hopeful.  There have been times I lost hope. 
I have not always been peaceful.  Sometimes I feel like a war is going on inside me, and add fertility drugs to that.  Wooooah!  
I have not always felt bold or confident.  
And I am pretty sure that I have not always been obedient, but this is my prayer. 

I am trying!  

I hope that at some point I can say I have hope and peace about my infertility. 
I hope I can say I feel bold and confident about my infertility. 
I really hope I can say I am totally obedient to God in my infertility. 

This song is wonderful!  Sometimes I put it on repeat.  I hope you enjoy it was much as I do.

No comments: