Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weight Watches Update #1.....

......or no update actually.  I was really actually looking forward to going to Weight Watchers tonight to see if I had lost any weight, BUT I came down with something last night.  I'm not really sure if it is just a 24 hour bug or the flu.....both have been going around at work.  I did call the doctor's office this afternoon, and the nurse said if I still feel bad in the morning to call and make an appointment.  She told me that the doctor wouldn't just call in Tamiflu because of my respiratory issues.  She said she knew he would want to see me.  Ugh.  But, I did get my flu shot, so hopefully if it is the flu it won't last very long!

SO, even though I REALLY wanted to go tonight I didn't because it REALLY makes me mad when sick people expose me to their germs and I end up getting sick.

I don't own a scale, so the first day I get to go back to work I will weigh my self and give you guys a report.  Hopefully that will be sooner than later!

No comments: